Feature and Benifits
- Get the ultimate in daily protection with this multi-tasking moisturizer.
- Our SPF 30 Moisturizer is a superior sun protection, blended with Shea Butter, Green Tea Leaf Extract along with Cucumber extract.
- This product is broad spectrum and water resistant.
- This mineral sunscreen helps keep skin hydrated and safe from the sun’s harmful rays
We believe in being transparent about the all-natural and effective active ingredients we use in all of our products. Our SPF moisturizer uses Zinc Oxide (3%) as a natural sun blocking agent to reflect and scatter harmful UVA light. However, these aren’t the only type of UV light our ingredients protect against. By using Titanium Dioxide (3%) our SPF moisturizer also provides protection against UVB and shorter UVA light. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are both non-irritative to most skin types. To help retain moisture in your skin, we add Allantoin and Shea Butter. Shea Butter is also an anti-inflammatory and acts as a healing agent.
Allantoin, Alumina, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Silica, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
Direction for Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures.
All Skin Types
It's a nice consistency. I wish it was more hydrating and a smoother finish like the former Glo spf 50 solar shade. They stopped producing so I was hoping this would replace it. It's a step up from oil free mineral spf but still needs a kick up to be hydrating.
Very nice spf. I love the luxMd. I give samples to clients after certain procedures to help heal skin. Couldn’t be more thrilled with it so I am sure I will love the SPF also I just haven’t used it much yet. Wholesale price point is good.